 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4078
  Re: LEGO disappearing from small toyshops

This certainly isnt the case in the UK I dont have any small toyshops near me, but when I was on holiday in the south of England, I was constantly suprised and pleased to see the range of LEGO the small toyshops were carrying, they certainly had (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LEGO disappearing from small toyshops

I would beg to differ!!! I think the range of Lego in the South East has dropped dramatically since the aftermath of Star Wasr Episode I and the closure of all the Toy Stack stores (they were great for sale items). Of course I can only vouch for the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: LEGO disappearing from small toyshops

(...) During the summer our local paper shops sell "pocket money" sized sets, so there is some hope! (...) My local toymaster is not "competitive". :( Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.theory)