 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3905
    Re: bulks and trees and some new stuff on its way —Wessel Burgers
   (...) Yes please! Hmmm I wonder how much discount we might get for purchasing 100 bulk items...100%??? (although I would settle for 95 ;-) Keep up the good work Brad et al, I really appreciate your efforts and especially your open way of (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: bulks and trees and some new stuff on its way —Christopher Tracey
    (...) Wessel, you should know better than trying to project outside the limits of your data. Of course, if this relationship doesn't level out I would like to order 110 bags (which means LEGO should pay me for ordering their brick). ;) (...) (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)