 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3810
    Re: In the shadow of bent trees —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Nooo...ooo! It is as I feared. I was gonna order a whole bunch of these, but now I am tempted to wait for the second batch instead. What will I do with a bunch of bent trees? At a $1 each that's a lot for bent trees. Has anyone ordered the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: In the shadow of bent trees —Dave Schuler
     (...) I am likewise pessimistic about a thorough response. I predict that, if I called S@H, they'd advise me to return the faulty product and await the second run--but that's not really satisfactory. I'd rather TLC had waited and produced a quality (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: In the shadow of bent trees —James Brown
     (...) I think it's a combination of packaging and the softer plastic being used. The softer plastic bends quite easily; I'm fairly certain that these went into the bags straight. I'm rather disappointed that they used the softer plastic, too. It's (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: In the shadow of bent trees —Huw Millington
    "richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:GoAMrD.7FD@lugnet.com... (...) manufactured? The globe trees are fine. They are made of the same plastic as the triangle trees. Huw (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)