 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3641
    Ordering custom models from Lego —Richard Morton
   Hi all, I was just browsing around in the .announce newsgroup and noticed this paragraph; "And in 2002, we will begin a program where LEGO builders will be able to build any three dimensional creation using free software to create building (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        The Globe (was Re: Ordering custom models from Lego) —Steve Chapple
   (...) I have a related question, regarding the beautiful LEGO globe on the cover of the latest? mania magazine. Are plans/instructions of some sort for it (sans lights) available? Is it perhaps soon to be released as a sculpture? I would like to (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)