 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3607
Re: bionicle is definitely NOT discontinued
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 20:25:08 GMT

Whew, this is a sensible outcome.

I can go back to humming "Toku Matua" again without thinking irritable
thoughts. But then I defy anybody to listen to this "Aotearoan" band, Te
Vaka, and not feel cheery!

I hope that lady I was helping today finds a Tahu somewhere...