 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3601
Re: bionicle is definitely NOT discontinued
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 17:38:40 GMT

In lugnet.lego.announce, Brad Justus writes:
OK, let's put a stop right now to the speculation and conclusion-jumping.

We can state definitively that the LEGO Company is *not* withdrawing,
halting production, or ceasing to market our (extremely successful) Bionicle
products. In fact (as many of you are already aware), the Bionicle saga (and
products) will be continuing in 2002.

Somewhere I hear my son breathing a sigh of relief.  Bionicle do absolutely
nothing for me, but I gotta say he really gets his money's worth out of his
Bionicles.

Bruce

(and yes, he really, really enjoyed the Guarded Inn, so don't get the wrong
idea!)