 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3606
Re: Happy Aussie S@H customer : )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 18:36:04 GMT

"Melody Brown" <black666beast@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:GM0rLE.A3p@lugnet.com...
Just a little feedback on the site though, it would be great (if possible)
if you created a separate page indicating all the newly added items,
sometimes it's a pain to have to go through every page in every theme.

On the UK shop at least, there is now a what's new page:

http://shop.lego.com/whatsnew.asp

but it only lists 4 items and therefore does not meet our needs...

Huw