 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3571
  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) Speak for yourself. I for one wouldn't mind at all, and would welcome changes, especially in the unique colors for elements area. If you don't Juniorize some of these sets enough, it (...) Remember, we are talking about LEGO *Direct*. They do (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: what makes a legend?

This has been pointed out before. The more things change, the more they stay the same... (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)