 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3562
3561  |  3563
Subject:
Australian Credit Statements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:22:33 GMT

(This post is in reference to http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=7526&t=f&v=a.
If someone could cross-post this message there, I would appreciate it!)

To our Australian customers,

A question has arisen regarding a credit statement a few of you may have
received after your order had actually arrived. This statement is simply a
notification of the credit from UPS, and does not require further action. If
you have any other questions, please feel free to contact Consumer Affairs
and they will be happy to help you.

Thanks!
Jake

---