 Local / Australia / 7581
Re: Australian Credit Statements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:23:02 GMT

Jake McKee wrote:
(This post is in reference to • http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=7526&t=f&v=a.
If someone could cross-post this message there, I would appreciate it!)

To our Australian customers,

A question has arisen regarding a credit statement a few of you may have
received after your order had actually arrived. This statement is simply • a
notification of the credit from UPS, and does not require further action. • If
you have any other questions, please feel free to contact Consumer • Affairs
and they will be happy to help you.

Thanks!
Jake

---