 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3493
  Re: what makes a legend?

Well, I would think it to be a good idea if LEGO released accessory kits to go along with the legend theme. The voting thing is okay, but I'm looking for a re-release of a classic space set and more castle sets! Anyways, keep it up! You're doing a (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) Actually, it would be cool if along with the Ledgends sets there were acessory packs created at the same time as the sets. For example, if there were pieces in some older sets that weren't used in newer sets, but the molds still exist, the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) Something like the one in this set: (URL)? Steve (who woulda been *really* ecstatic if 6457 had included the female astronaut face) Bliss (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) That's it. Unfortunately, that appears to be a version you can't get in the US. If you enter set 6457 into the LEGO S@H web site, you get this ugly thing: (URL)Steve (who woulda been *really* ecstatic if 6457 had included the female (...) I (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: what makes a legend?

Jeff, I have one of these in my collection and I have just been doing a bit of digging around to see ehich set it came from. There is one that is still current - 6458 (URL) bought this from lego shop at home just over a month ago, so they may still (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)