 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3586
Re: what makes a legend?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 15:32:34 GMT

Jeff,
I have one of these in my collection and I have just been doing a bit of
digging around to see ehich set it came from.
There is one that is still current - 6458
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6458

I bought this from lego shop at home just over a month ago, so they may
still be available.

Richard.

"Jeff Findley" <jeff.findley@sdrc.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.lego.direct, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Jeff Findley writes:
Something like the one in this set: <http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6457_2>?

That's it.  Unfortunately, that appears to be a version you can't get in • the
US.  If you enter set 6457 into the LEGO S@H web site, you get this ugly • thing:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6457_1

Steve (who woulda been *really* ecstatic if 6457 had included the female
astronaut face) Bliss

I wish I could find version 2 of 6457.  :-(

Jeff