 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3487
  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) I both agree and disagree with you Kevin. I think the reissues are an incredibly good idea. The music industry has been doing this successfully for years. It allows some folks to finally get a copy of a 'classic' set even though they may not (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) I too would say, "Why not do both?" I think the spirit of the Legends series is great. Even if slight mods are needed to re-produce, the idea that I can get certain older sets that I missed the first time around is thrilling to me. The Guarded (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)