 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3476
Re: what makes a legend?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 01:22:08 GMT

<snip>
We've received great input from the community here, and from many of you
individually, on the direction we're taking with products coming from LEGO
Direct. We need some of that input now. Please help us make next year's
Legends everything you want them to be.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Play Well!

-- Brad