 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3289
Re: Yet another announcement on FBTB!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 18:01:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.starwars, Joel Hoornbeek writes:
Greetings once again,
I would suggest all Star Wars fans go check out www.fbtb.net.  Tim has
posted information about two new Shop-at-Home-only sets which will be out
this year!
10018 Darth Maul: 149.99
10019 Rebel Blockade Runner: 199.99
Visit the link above for all of the details.

Why are we hearing about this new stuff on FBTB and not through Lugnet??
From the site, Tim says "A special thank you to Brad Justus for providing
FBTB.net with this announcement"

This, after I've yet to see the Harry Potter Lego sets mentioned ANYWHERE on
Lego.com (please correct me if I've missed them) and they are already in
some stores.  We discovered that they were on sale through Shop-at-Home when
some loyal Lugnet readers happened to call:

http://news.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?n=8023

and of course when we got the catalogs in the mail.  What has happened to
Lego's involvement via Lugnet?

Confused,
Ben Roller