 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 328
    Re: Does anybody actually know Mr Justus? —Geoffrey Hyde
   In that case, those weird shaped roof pieces are exactly what TLG need to consider including in the next LEGO Direct update. Also, I would consider adding a test of sorts if I were TLG, and have inward and outward sloping low corner bricks made up (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Does anybody actually know Mr Justus? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) That would be nice but I think new tooling is out of the question. Very expensive, and this has to be done on a shoestring so it's only incurring minimal fixed costs or it will not make money. I'm hoping that they will use tooling not (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)