 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3085
Re: And the July Surprise is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 23:55:26 GMT

<snip>

The Guarded Inn is only one of what will be a very active LEGO Direct
exclusive product assortment -- you've already had a taste of what is to
come with our trains and the Sopwith Camel. There will be much more. So (I
hear you ask), "what *is* coming???"

Well, for that, you'll just have to wait...
for the *August* Surprise.

Okay, so it's August.  Is there really an "August Surpise"?  Will it be another
Reissue?

Christopher