 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3085

Re: And the July Surprise is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 23:55:26 GMT

<snip>

The Guarded Inn is only one of what will be a very active LEGO Direct
exclusive product assortment -- you've already had a taste of what is to
come with our trains and the Sopwith Camel. There will be much more. So (I
hear you ask), "what *is* coming???"

Well, for that, you'll just have to wait...
for the *August* Surprise.

Okay, so it's August.  Is there really an "August Surpise"?  Will it be another
Reissue?

Christopher

Re: And the July Surprise is...
In lugnet.lego.direct, Christopher Snead writes:
<snip>

The Guarded Inn is only one of what will be a very active LEGO Direct
exclusive product assortment -- you've already had a taste of what is to
come with our trains and the Sopwith Camel. There will be much more. So (I
hear you ask), "what *is* coming???"

Well, for that, you'll just have to wait...
for the *August* Surprise.

Okay, so it's August.  Is there really an "August Surpise"?  Will it be • another
Reissue?

Christopher

Where have you been?!? :-) It was announced at brickfest and it is the reissue
of the Metroliner and Club Car.

Trainheads were dancing in the streets. Heck, even spaceheads are happy.

Jude

Re: And the July Surprise is...
Where have you been?!? :-) It was announced at brickfest and it is the reissue
of the Metroliner and Club Car.

Trainheads were dancing in the streets. Heck, even spaceheads are happy.

We are?

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

Re: And the July Surprise is...
In lugnet.lego.direct, Mark Sandlin writes:
in article GHEzyI.5Ao@lugnet.com, Jude Beaudin wrote:

Where have you been?!? :-) It was announced at brickfest and it is the • reissue
of the Metroliner and Club Car.

Trainheads were dancing in the streets. Heck, even spaceheads are happy.

We are?

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

Yes, we are. 8-D

Jude