 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3070
Re: Sopwith Camel overtakes Guarded Inn! (and it's a NEW set!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 17:56:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Daniel Staudt writes:
actually at tiem of viewing guarded inn was higher

i wonder if lego knows they have sold us 1573 3033 {Unnamed 1200-piece
brick tub}

that's alot of brick

"Suzanne D. Rich" <suz@baseplate.com> wrote in news:GG7qs2.2u9@lugnet.com:

Sopwith Camel is now highest rated by LUGNET members - check it out:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/rank/

-Suz
Multiply that by the list price of $20 and you get $31,460.  For a
corporation the size of TLC, that is awfully small potates.  That's why
AFOLs don't have as much sway as we imagine.  At best, we can hope to be
considered good advisors to TLC and that they will pay attention to us
because they value our opinion, not because we buy the most brick.

Steve