 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2753
  Post Announcement Reaction Assessment Study

Now that everyone knows what the July Surprise is and all the reactions have started pouring in I'd like to conduct a survey of the various reactions folks had upon reading the announcement. Please respond to this posting and let me know whether you (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Post Announcement Reaction Assessment Study

I was thinking, "this is just too cool!!!!!" I have an origional (I paid about $15 for it new in Belgium 7 years ago) but will still buy a new one because this set is so cool. This is what I was hoping for, but I thought that it would be too good to (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Post Announcement Reaction Assessment Study

(...) Only a hundred, but it still hurts.... (...) I checked the dates of the post six times to make sure I Wasn't BACK in April. (...) Who says I'veh stooooooppeeeppdpddD?? (...) Nearly instantaneous call to shop at home. (read it on the morning of (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Post Announcement Reaction Assessment Study

Our reaction. (...) -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. and his wife Nicole the newest AFOL (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Post Announcement Reaction Assessment Study

(...) And maybe add a "Well, it's a sign of improvement" general sort of positive vibe. After all, they can't release everyone's favorite theme first. :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Post Announcement Reaction Assessment Study

(...) Sigh of relief. ++Lar (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Post Announcement Reaction Assessment Study

(...) If you want to stack the deck on this one, forge an announcement that 1593 is the next Legends set to be released...for $40. :D (...) I don't know of anyone who would join a class action suit because they had an orgasm. "How dare you!" (...) I (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Post Announcement Reaction Assessment Study

(...) Rumor is the next legends set to be released is 6399 for the incredibly low price of $63.99. Kudos to S@H, but how do they do it? (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)