 Off-Topic / Fun / 7338
Re: Post Announcement Reaction Assessment Study
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 16:01:15 GMT

Greg Perry wrote:

Now that everyone knows what the July Surprise is and all the reactions have
started pouring in I'd like to conduct a survey of the various reactions
folks had upon reading the announcement.

Please respond to this posting and let me know whether you had one of the
following involuntary reactions:

- Gasp (indicating a momentary inability to actually draw a breath)
- Outrage (did you just spend $150 on this set last week) • Only a hundred, but it still hurts....
- Shocked Disbelief (how many times did you read it before believing?)
I checked the dates of the post six times to make sure I Wasn't BACK in
April.
- Frozen Numbness (literally could not move for a period of time)
- Seizure (or uncontrollable shaking) • Who says I'veh stooooooppeeeppdpddD??
- Combination of 2 or more of the above
- Other - please let me know if something happened that's not listed
Nearly instantaneous call to shop at home. (read it on the morning of
the 8th, they're on speed dial)

Thanks in advance for your participation in this study.

Glad to be of service.

--
Matt Brooks