 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2745
Re: And the July Surprise is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 12:55:40 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.lego.direct, Eric Kingsley writes:
Now this is cool!!!  I guess the Metroliner and Airport Shuttle can't be too
far behind!

What rare parts does Guarded Inn have? What was involved in putting them
back into production (speculation...)

I briefly looked through the instructions on Brickshelf today.  I got
very excited about what at first seemed to be 2 classic 1x1 windows in
yellow added in step 25:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6067/6067-07.html

Turns out that this is a 1x1 "headlight" brick turned "backwards"
instead.  But my disappointment is tempered by the fact that this is a
really neat use of that piece that had not occured to me before :)

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu