 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2765
Re: And the July Surprise is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 16:50:17 GMT

Thomas Main wrote:
I briefly looked through the instructions on Brickshelf today.  I got
very excited about what at first seemed to be 2 classic 1x1 windows in
yellow added in step 25:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6067/6067-07.html

Turns out that this is a 1x1 "headlight" brick turned "backwards"
instead.  But my disappointment is tempered by the fact that this is a
really neat use of that piece that had not occured to me before :)

for another example of that technique, check this out:

  http://www.baseplate.com/mavica/old_north_church/lower_window.jpg
  http://www.baseplate.com/mavica/old_north_church/

-Suz