 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2717
Re: And the July Surprise is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 02:28:49 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Eric Kingsley writes:
Now this is cool!!!  I guess the Metroliner and Airport Shuttle can't be too
far behind!

What rare parts does Guarded Inn have? What was involved in putting them
back into production (speculation...)

What rare parts does Metroliner have? What would be involved in putting them
back into production (speculation)?

What rare parts does Airport Shuttle have? What would be involved in putting
them back into production (speculation)?

Answer those questions to yourself and you will have some sense of the
relative possibility(1) of bringing Metroliner and Airport Shuttle back. I
came to two very different conclusions about these two items, unfortunately,
since I do dearly love both of them. One is possible, the other, in my
estimation, is not, although I would be delighted to be wrong about it.

This is intended as a thought exercise for the reader rather than a
discussion spur, do your own thinking, draw your own conclusions.

1 - not "probability". Possible is neccessary but not sufficient for probable.

++Lar