 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2299
    Re: LEGO Club Image —Tamyra Teed
   You know what I don't understand about the voting, the little dude tells me I've got 4 votes, I do 2 of the votes, he tells me I have 1 left, I do the last one, he tells me I have 1 left and doesn't let me vote again. I don't know if this has been (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: LEGO Club Image Jake McKee
   (...) Tamy, Thanks! I will pass that on to the appropriate people. I know we are working on getting that fixed now. Jake --- Jake McKee Sr. Producer LEGO Direct (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)