 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2253
Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 14:34:34 GMT

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> writes:

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/nntp/?n=386&t=f&v=a

But this article describes the changes in posting privileges that was
done to LEGO employees posting with their LEGO account, as far as I
can see.  I was interested in learning what "yesterday's event" was,
which apparently triggered the above change.

To date I haven't seen any evidence that any LEGO employees have abused
their posting privelidges on LUGNET.  The reminder announcement of the train
contest didn't offend me.  [...]

So if I understand this correctly, the announcement of the train
contest was "yesterday's event"?  I'm sorry to say that I do not have
the time to read through all the posts on LUGNET the recent days, but
I would still like to understand a bit of what goes on.

Fredrik