 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2237
    ME TOO —Christian Gemünden
   (...) Usually, I am not the buy who steps in for a "mee too" (as this is mostly useless On Lugnet when talking about MOCs or new products. However, as this is a really important subject for the entire philosophy of Lugnet, I had to emphasize Mikes (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: ME TOO —Mark Rideout
     (...) Just to get my "vote" in, I want to say a "me too" to this as well. I believe it is not in my best interest to have this restriction in place. I think we should hear other (more) people's feelings on this as well. It is interesting that the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general)

        Re: ME TOO —Tim Courtney
   (...) I have to put in a hearty 'mee too' with you, Christian. (...) Its lost value for me too. I prefer open communication, and not every post of theirs at a lego.com address outside of lego.* groups can be considered a marketing agenda. Give me a (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: ME TOO —Tom Heverly
   I've been skimming the posts about this issue, and maybe I'm missing the point, but it seems to me that if LEGO didn't want its people posting on lugnet, they woud take care of that at lego. Often you hear about people workgin at such-and-such and (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: ME TOO —Andrew Lipson
   ME TOO. The more postings from Lego employees anywhere on lugnet the better. Their signal to noise ratio is unusually good. (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)