 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2225
Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 16:23:48 GMT

Just to add another point:
I don't usually read LUGNET postings off the web site, but get some of the
groups as daily email digests. I like seeing announcements for limited items at
LSAHS in the market newsgroup. But now, I will never see these unless I also
subscribe to .lego.announce.  I don't need any more emails in my inbox.

Now, what if TLC wanted to email us the weekly specials, so people didn't have
to call. Wouldn't we want that in .market?

I think this restrictive policy alienates TLC at a time when they are trying to
reach out.

Not to mention that Todd took the time to think about and implement this
policy, but doesn't have the time to respond to other emails (including
accepting $ for memberships, or sending member packets after receiving $).

Build On
Roy