 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2190
Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 21:49:02 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Frank Filz writes:

Interestingly, TLC employees aren't even allowed to post in the .admin
groups, so if they have a question about posting, they have to ask over
in lugnet.lego.direct or whatever.

This HAS to be an oversight on Todd's part. I can't imagine he did that on
purpose. So I wouldn't worry about it unless it stays that way. But it seems
clear to me that Todd acted in haste for some reason, it's not like him to
overlook a detail like that.

Has something recently occured which has brought this on?

That's the BIG question I'm wondering too. I suggest we let Todd answer it
before we discuss this in too much depth.

++Lar