 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2052
    (canceled) Jake McKee

        Web vs. Catalog product selection (was: Brown Bulk Bricks are in!) —Ben Gatrelle
   (...) <clip> (...) Dear Jake and LEGO Direct, Updates are as always appreciated. However, I'm curious why the brown bricks are "live" in the spring paper catalog and not "live" on the web site yet. Having been in the catalog business, I know that (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Web vs. Catalog product selection (was: Brown Bulk Bricks are in!) Jake McKee
   (...) Actually, the people in charge of the products on the site are also those same people responsible for the catalog. I am not exactly sure why the delay happened, but I assume that they haven't gone on the web site (therefore available to (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Web vs. Catalog product selection (was: Brown Bulk Bricks are in!) —James Simpson
   (...) Jake: Does this mean that those of us who have already placed a brown-bricks order stand a chance of getting the pieces before March 30? Thanks, james (23 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Web vs. Catalog product selection (was: Brown Bulk Bricks are in!) Jake McKee
   (...) I believe so yes. Basically, there are two shipments to Shop At Home of these products. One comes via air and arrived today or yesterday. The other is coming on a ship and is scheduled to be delivered to Shop At Home no later than 3/30. So you (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Web vs. Catalog product selection (was: Brown Bulk Bricks are in!) —James Simpson
   (...) Excellent! Thanks for the info. Also, a brief word of thanks to LD for bringing us the brown bricks. james (23 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)