 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1793
  Lego distribution problems?

Dear Lego, I always try to shop at locally owned businesses when there is the option to do so, rather than go to the big chain stores. The city where I live (Santa Cruz, California) has a neat little toys and games shop downtown called Game-A-Lot (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Lego distribution problems?

Good Morning! (...) Well, I've been searching a lot around the shops (mostly small, but also TRU and big supermarket chains within 100km radius of my home during the last months (especially since I realized there is no more 4229 Basic XXL box), and (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)