 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1723
  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

(...) Perhaps this is a lousy idea, but what about a monthly or bi-monthly update which would be posted in lugnet.lego.direct by LD? It wouldn't have to be prosey. It could be strictly utilitarian. It could address chosen concerns with short (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

(...) Yes! I was going to suggest some sort of a problem tracking system, but wasn't really keen on suggesting a big huge development effort, hadn't done the homework to see if there is a freeware tracking system out there somewhere, and hadn't (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

(...) I don't blame you. I didn't want to say too much because obviously LD is gonna do what they want, and since I don't know inside details I couldn't recommend exactly how it should work. But one thing I might not have said directly, but should (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

(...) Tom, I don't think this is a lousy idea--in fact I we have suggested it to Brad as one possibility. (Brad, by the way, does still work at LEGO Direct, Todd.) As David Eaton said in the next thread-branch over ((URL) we need to figure out what (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

Tomas Clark wrote: Snipped post by lego direct. (...) This is exactly the sort of post we want. Just a regular update as to whats happening at lego. (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

(...) Yup. Lar's post was good too. We do need to lighten up here on LUGNET. From what I know LEGO is working hard to keep communicating with us. There's frustration on both sides, we need to work on communicating and being positive and constructive (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)