 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1718
  Some New Town Windows (like Minitalia) would be nice!

Dear Lego Direct, Here is a reprint of a thread (from LUGNET.GENERAL) on Minitalia, the LEGO sub-brand from Italy in the 1970's (and 1980's?). LEGO made some neat Minitalia windows (only sold in Italy) that would be great in the North American (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Some New Town Windows (like Minitalia) would be nice!

(...) I second the opinion that this windows are something LEGO Direct should look into possibly offering in the future- they add variety to building possibilities, and the fact that they were only offered in a small series of sets adds some amount (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Some New Town Windows (like Minitalia) would be nice!

(...) I would like to Me-Too this one. I have been adding extensively to my Main Street scene and have found my lack of variety/color of windows somewhat limiting. I think one of the biggest areas of opportunity for LEGO Direct is in Window's and (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Some New Town Windows (like Minitalia) would be nice!

In lugnet.lego.direct, Gary Istok writes: [snip] (...) I couldn't agree more. The things I could do with an infinite supply of 1x1 windows... even just in modeling my home town: in yellow: recreate the 398 USS Constelation/Constitution in white: (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)