 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1711
    Shop-at-home for Australia —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   Dear Lego Direct Representative(s) Our requests for info on the likely launch window for the Shop At Home service in Australia (and New Zealand, while we're at it) seems to have got lost in the noise once again. I'll make it a bit easier, please (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Shop-at-home for Australia —Todd Lehman
   (...) Last November's 2000 U.S. presidential election brought us the phrase "subdued ebullience." I think I'm seeing a new pattern here today: "courteous disgruntlement." Make mine a Guinness, --Todd (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Shop-at-home for Australia —Geoffrey Hyde
   Move over for the Australians, I think we're in for both State and Federal elections over here in Australia this year. That being said, it still isn't easy to know which candidate to vote for ... The party currently in Government, or one of the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)