 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1711
1710  |  1712
Subject:
Shop-at-home for Australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 02:32:14 GMT

Dear Lego Direct Representative(s)

Our requests for info on the likely launch window for the Shop At Home
service in Australia (and New Zealand, while we're at it) seems to have got
lost in the noise once again.

I'll make it a bit easier, please choose one.

We intend to launch Lego Shop At Home for Australia:
a) In the month of _______ but that's subject to change, we'll keep you
informed as best we can.
b) There is no tentative launch date yet, but we'll keep you informed.
c) I/We don't know, but I'll/we'll try to find out for you.
d) I/We don't know and I/we don't care.

Hint: "I don't know/I can't say" (for whatever reason) is better than no
response at all.

I suppose this post might come across as rude, but I think that the lack of
feedback is even more so.  Please, just talk to us (and yes, I'm aware of
the thread about lack of feedback in general).

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com