 Off-Topic / Fun / 6543
Re: Shop-at-home for Australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 07:21:42 GMT

Move over for the Australians, I think we're in for both State and Federal
elections over here in Australia this year.  That being said, it still isn't
easy to know which candidate to vote for ...  The party currently in
Government, or one of the Opposition parties ...  Certainly not Pauline
Hanson's One Nation party, anyway, at least not for QLD elections.

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.lego.direct, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
Our requests for info on the likely launch window for the Shop At Home
service in Australia (and New Zealand, while we're at it) seems to have • got
lost in the noise once again.
[...]
I suppose this post might come across as rude, but I think that the lack • of
feedback is even more so.  Please, just talk to us (and yes, I'm aware • of
the thread about lack of feedback in general).

Last November's 2000 U.S. presidential election brought us the phrase
"subdued ebullience."

I think I'm seeing a new pattern here today:  "courteous disgruntlement."

Make mine a Guinness,
--Todd