 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1692
Re: A call for a Current Promotions page on LEGO.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 04:06:39 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Sean Harrington writes:
[...]
So, while I'd like to have a one-stop place to go to view all current
promotions, chances are probably slim that it will be on LEGO.COM. Sounds
like an opportunity for a new LUGNET section, huh?

Who would like to maintain this section?  If you're a member, I can put you
on the ACL[1] for the Promo area:

   http://news.lugnet.com/promo/

and there (assuming you're responsible :-) you can edit the content on the
left bar and make subpages as needed.  Jacob Sparre Andersen maintains the
Boats area:

   http://news.lugnet.com/boats/

--Todd

[1] Access Control List