 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1691
Re: shop.lego.com broken?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 21:31:11 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote:

I am only able to get past the country gateway with Internet Explorer.  If I
use Netscape it stays on the gateway page no matter what I select.  My
version of Netscape isn't that old ...

Me too.  For a few weeks now.

Is this part of the strategic alliance with Microsoft?
Don't let the web site work with Netscape?
Probably not, it is more likely just incompetence
in the QA department.

/Eric McC/