 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1689
Re: shop.lego.com broken?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:40:55 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Huw Millington writes:
I can't get past the country selecting gateway, whatever country I select.

I've had this problem from IE at work, and Netscape at home - it appears to
be related to either cookies or to the browsers history file.

Try clearing out your history, and deleting your cookies.  Warning: this
could screw up other websites you visit - lots of sites rely on cookies
these days.

Also try bypassing the gateway by entering:
http://www.shop.lego.com/default.asp/

and see if that works.

HTH

James