 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1670
  Re: 7171 tolerance (was: Not at all a pact with the devil... (values of TLC))

Reinhard "Ben" Beneke <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message news:G7MAJA.1Lt@lugnet.com... (...) I just checked this out, cos I hadnt seen a 7171 before. It's difficult to tell conclusively from the image, but it looks to me like the studs still line (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: 7171 tolerance (was: Not at all a pact with the devil... (values of TLC))

(...) This bracket part is in many sets. I think what occurs is this: The 1x2 plate on top is quite precisely a 1x2 plate. If you stack 1x2 plates on top of the example given, you will see how close they fit the bracket However, the surface is not (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: 7171 tolerance (was: Not at all a pact with the devil... (values of TLC))

(...) This bracket part is in many sets. I think what occurs is this: The 1x2 plate on top is quite precisely a 1x2 plate. If you stack 1x2 plates on top of the example given, you will see how close they fit the bracket However, the surface is not (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: 7171 tolerance (was: Not at all a pact with the devil... (values of TLC))

(...) If this was the only bended or wrong sized Lego® brick, I could live with that, but take a look at the complete folder of this gallery: none of these bricks has same quality as they have had in the past. :-( (URL) these are just a few out of (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: 7171 tolerance (was: Not at all a pact with the devil... (values of TLC))

(...) I just keep looking at your IVAR shelves wondering when my Ikea is going to get in a shipment of corner units. junior (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

William Brumbach wrote in message ... (...) IVAR rules! Larry P and I both use it too (I've been buying it for 20 years, since it was called UFFE). Kevin ---...--- Victorian House: Limited edition kit (URL) Kits & Custom Lego models: (URL) store: (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: 7171 tolerance (was: Not at all a pact with the devil... (values of TLC))

(...) IKEA does mail order. Or did. Sort of The problem is that it's sort of a do it yourself process. We got our first Ivar this way, from the Philadelphia store, 7 years ago now. We did it by calling and asking if we could order, there was no (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  IVAR (was a bunch of other stuff: the devil, anti-MS, tolerance, etc.)

(...) My fault for being so newsgroup unsaavy, I didn't consider the ensuing thread. I went to the website you can't order from there and I don't have the catalogue. I live in Center City Philadelphia so getting there isn't an issue but the corner (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: IVAR (was a bunch of other stuff: the devil, anti-MS, tolerance, etc.)

Have you asked your IKEA to order it for you. There usually pretty good about getting stuff in. They ordered an IVAR cabinet that I 'needed' for me and guarented I would have it before I moved to an area where the closest IKEA is 4 hours away (in (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.storage)