 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1662
  Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G7CyBq.E9K@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) an (...) Well, I for one think "political correctness" is getting way to restrictive. Why shouldn't Todd have as much right to express his (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...

(...) Hearhear! I don't bitchwhine'n'moan when people go pure MS on their sites, even though I have personally been through the "MS-assimilate-or-destroy" process twice. If Todd wants to be anti-MS in any way, that is HIS choice, just as it would be (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...

(...) And why shouldn't I have the right to point out irrational anti MS bias? Especially when it's posted in a non useful way, as I said. Todd does have a special responsibility to keep the line between his private persona and his public one (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...

Whoops, typo: Fix this: Is he claiming that's the view of the membership as a whole? It certainly isn't. I'm pretty sure it is, but clarity is essential. to read: Is he claiming that's the view of the membership as a whole? It certainly isn't. I'm (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)