 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1559
  Re: Fansploitation

(...) big (...) fine (...) to (...) I think the issue with TLG may be litigation avoidance. If LEGO receives a bunch of ideas and designs but does not obtain the rights then they must check every new design they market against the entries to insure (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Fansploitation

(...) Good point. Combining subthreads... would a non exclusive royalty free license granted at entry solve that problem? IANAL so I am just guessing wildly but I think it might. I have to reiterate my opinion that I feel the disparagement of this (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)