 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1424
    Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002 —Eric Joslin
   (...) I have to admit, my LEGO CAD experience is limited to a single program. I picked what appeared to be the most popular and best supported, and dove in. Way too user-unfriendly, IMHO, so I didn't bother to check out what seemed to be the bit (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

        Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002 —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Which one? If you say "LDraw" I swear I am gonna give Tim Courtney 100 lashes with a wet noodle next time I see him. www.ldraw.org puts WAY too much emphasis on ldraw itself which is arcane, hard to use, and well, antiquated. Oh, and did I (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)