 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 123
Re: Marion helmets, dark gray, 100-300
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 22:09:52 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Mark Koeberl writes:
I've been thinking about a way to communicate our wants to LD that would be
concise and convenient. • [snip]
Any other thoughts, or have I totally missed the boat?

Out of curiosity, I am willing to maintain a web page with an itemized summary
of people's wants.

I will accept email to catena@xnet.com with your name and email address. For
each desired part, please list the Partsref number
(http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/), color, quantity, and maximum
price per piece (in US$, please). I will be listing people's names to
discourage anonymous entries of a gazillion Timmies at $100 each.

This should be a little more flexible than a newsgroup, because it will allow
deletions as people acquire pieces they need. It will also allow for summaries,
totals, and averages, since it will be maintained by one person.

Please see http://home.xnet.com/~catena/ld_want.shtml for the prototype page.
If I get enough interest in this I'll post something to the lugnet.announce
group.