 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 119
118  |  120
Subject:
Marion helmets, dark gray, 100-300
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 01:37:09 GMT

I've been thinking about a way to communicate our wants to LD that would be
concise and convenient. One idea was to try to make the message line the
message. We all want different parts in different size lots, depending on
cost. If one person leads out with a part, others could reply in a modified
"Me too" form, changing the subject to reflect their feelings.