 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1163
    Re: Information Update —Jon Kozan
   (...) See, what did I predict!? Mosaic is dead (well, sorta, for now) -Jon :-( (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Information Update Jake McKee
   OK Jon, let me assure you that Mosaic IS NOT dead. We had a bug in the software that we are fixing. The project is not dead. Jake (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Information Update —Jon Kozan
   Jake: It was a Joke! Actually, I do appreciate your postings and willingness to pass along information. It would be immensely beneficial if you could share with us precisely what your role is with LEGO. "Producer" is pretty vague. (My apologies if I (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)