 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1152
  LEGO Direct in Europe

Hi everybody, I just placed a DM 500 order with LEGO Direct in Germany: (URL) Functionally, this worked perfectly, and I could do it in German language. However, the user friendliness of the site did not really convince me, so I took the opportunity (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  in USA too (was: Re: LEGO Direct in Europe)

Horst, Thanks for a good description of the website problems. Your comments apply equally well to the USA website. I also completed one order, enduring the javascript menu loading. However, a coworker of mine told me today that he tried to order an (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: in USA too (was: Re: LEGO Direct in Europe)

"Eric McCarthy" <eric@reasoning.com> wrote in message news:3A106F8A.B5FEAE...ing.com... (...) Not only that, but the "wishlist" feature is sorely lacking in terms of what I expect from a web wishlist, in particular: The wishlist should be linkable, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: in USA too (was: Re: LEGO Direct in Europe)

Hello Eric, hello everybody, (...) I think there is one on the German site, but it was only by translating its label back to English that I have been able to figure what it is intended for. So, without having checked, I would think that it also does (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: in USA too (was: Re: LEGO Direct in Europe)

There is definitely one on the Canadian site, as of Nov 15th. Jeff Elliott (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Direct in Europe

Hello everybody, here is the answer I got for my recent letter to LEGO Shop@Home about the user (un)friendliness of their web site: --8<--8<--8<--8<--8<...--8<--8<-- Dear Mr Lehner, Many thanks for contacting LEGO® Shop at Home.Your useful and (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)