 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *5860 (-10)
  Metroliner 10001 (nearly) sold out! Was: What is the point of having shop @ home??

Hi Eli, another point why you can get some sets in one shop and not in the other: The item might be sold out and discontinued. Yes, the Legend-Metroliner will be discontinued, when it is sold out and it will be sold out _VERY_ soon (at least in (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: What is the point of having shop @ home??

(...) That could be. But whenever I order from the dutch store, the package comes from Germany. But when I call, I get a belgian female on the phone. S@H is very international over here :-) /\/\ark "gonna order some basic grey bricks; they're still (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: What is the point of having shop @ home??

(...) I think you'll find the telephone calls are terminated in the UK, but product is actually shipped from Denmark. Jason Railton (20 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: What is the point of having shop @ home??

(...) See, that's funny, because when we here in Denmark buy from S-a-H, it's served out of Lego UK! I've tried to call TLC in Billund, but was re-routed to UK. Arne, Copenhagen (20 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: What is the point of having shop @ home??

(...) Yeah! dontcha just love it! (...) Last time I had a problem with S@H, they told me that LEGO from this side of the world (Australia atleast) came out of Denmark... but after solving a problem for me (which was their fault), they were quite (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: What is the point of having shop @ home??

(...) The latter For those that don't know Australia does not have a shop@home dept or wing of lego oz .But instead comes out ofthe US somewhere?? (...) Also a problem in Australia but it's the other way around ,an example is the santa fe loco it (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: What is the point of having shop @ home??

(...) That's stores. There are at least two, possibly more (based on availability discrepencies, I believe they have at least three locations set up currently). North America is served out of Connecticut, and Australia (I believe) is served out of (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: What is the point of having shop @ home??

(...) I think its one issue that needs to be addressed. For Lego Shop @ Home to really be a global operation, you should be able to get something whether your "local" fulfillment center is out of stock, or doesn't carry that particular item yet. Of (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  What is the point of having shop @ home??

Hi, have just been to lego's online store to buy 2 metroliner sets with the extra tourist car add , it's called "metroliner kit". Now you can buy the extrta car on it's own as well as the metroliner on it's own,but when I what looking for these (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Status of Brad Justus?

Steve Demlow wrote in message ... (...) TLC's (...) nine (...) concerned (...) See here: (URL) kit: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact