 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *559 (-10)
  Re: Legal Legal legal

"Tim Wilkins" <Tim.Wilkins@zurich.com> wrote in message news:Fyzz11.H3L@lugnet.com... (...) with (...) not (...) thing....we (...) I'm not sure if that is correct. I'm not a lawyer or anything but AFAIK there are European laws that safeguard (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Legal Legal legal

(...) Let's do an experiment. Why don't you scan and publish the information you lifted from TLG's website, and provide us publicly with the URL where it can be viewed? I'd certainly welcome it (and be the first visitor), but you'd be absolutely (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Legal Legal legal

(...) no (...) mell, are (...) Certainly not. A secret is only a secret if nobody knows about it. A leak is fair game and Target is hardly the CIA (...) By the way what is a troll ? Tim (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Legal Legal legal

(...) with (...) no (...) are (...) No, but what he is saying is that LEGO has to contact each of us and _ask_ us to sign a NDA, which there is not a _thing_ they can do to make us sign. In other words, once the cat is out of the bag, it is too late (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) A Legalo man is a man who likes Lego but is concerned with Lego Legal matters. A Lego man isn't. His world is building Lego and unless Lego bring out minifig lawyers he has no interest in Lego Legal issues. Tim (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) It was friendly yet concerned, and extremely respectful and gracious. There were no veiled threats of any kind. It was also cordial and affable in spots, without being genial. A large part of it was explanatory. To be sure, it was not (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Legal Legal legal

(...) You're not seriously advocating that European companies and governments keep no secrets and allow the release of confidential corporate information pell-mell, are you? Bwahaha. best LFB (By the way, great troll!) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) Do you mean why does LUGNET have this policy/requirement as part of the T&C? Because it benefits the community more in the long run to have this requirement in place than not to have it. Or, from a site survivalist point of view, it benefits (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) I've got to champion Todd on this one. He's in a difficult position, given that he's admin of what is not only the most prominent fan site devoted to LEGO, but the *only* one that handles LEGO writ large (FBTB [1] and the like are theme (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) What is a Legalo man? --Todd (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact