 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *4054 (-5)
  Browsing S@H

I would really like to understand why the different bulk parts are not listed as one Item code with a color extension. Example: All 1x2 bricks with the same item number and varying color codes - LG, light grey; DG, dark grey; BK, black; BU, blue; (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Bulk Bricks and LEGO auctions: Different for me?

(...) Here in Sweden it works fine both today and yesterday, look for this text in the middle of the pop-up window (does not work in Netscape 6.x it seems): "Join one or more of the following evaluations to contribute your opinion. Tell us about... (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:Gr5318.Fn4@lugnet.com... (...) the option of doing a 'spotlight evaluation' on the LEGO wish list and seemingly nothing else. Is it different for us Europeans, or am I missing (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Jake McKee wrote in message ... (...) Are the auctions intended to be auction held by LEGO to sell LEGO items, or is it more an auction service where users can post their own items? It's not clear from the survey. You guys might want to bear in mind (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Bulk Bricks and LEGO auctions

Troy's Surplus Lego wrote in message ... (...) The last survey had exactly the same problem, and I commented on it IIRC. Yes, here: (URL) won't say anything about learning from experience, or reading the comments people post here... I won't... I (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact